Accounts Receivable ClerkFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Supports the Credit department by providing assistance with Accounts Receivable tasks. Works continually to promote the zero defects attitude within the Credit department and personally endorses Flexsteel’s commitment to quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post daily cash receipts to correct accounts
- Post incoming electronic payments from Treasury Administrator
- Prepare customer correspondence
- Prepare journal entries for NSF checks, service charges and miscellaneous entries.
- Research and resolve customer charge backs, shortages, overpayments, disputes, complaints, etc.
- Work with major and key accounts as assigned.
- Initial entry of credit memos and adjustments.
- Research and complete order quantity changes as appropriate
- Acts as back up to others in the department including:
- daily balancing to the control card
- new account set up
- floor plan note preparation
- monthly commissions review
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
High School diploma
Finance/Accounting/Credit experience and/or education preferred.
Excellent 10-key/data entry skills.
Proficient computer skills, including Excel and Word.
Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail in order to meet deadlines.
Ability to sit at a work station for extended periods.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|