Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full-time Wage: $12-15 an hour
- Be available for on call duty 24/7 on days as scheduled by Maintenance Supervisor. Be available for backup as Maintenance Mechanics must let Maintenance Supervisor know ahead of time when they are scheduled to be out of town. THIS ON CALL AVAILABILITY IS A BASIC REQUIREMENT OF THE JOB, AND NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- Perform property maintenance assignments as requested or scheduled by Maintenance
- Perform routine and extra janitorial assignments as needed
- Refuse removal and recycling
- Scheduled preventive maintenance
- Seasonal work- snow removal/ grounds keeping. Snow removal is required as needed evenings and weekends as needed
- Daily work
- Apartment Make Ready Preparations (assist as needed) to wash/clean walls, woodwork, windows, ranges, refrigerators, AC units, tubs, tile, stools, floors,
- In order to complete basic maintenance work, maintenance mechanics must be able to perform work in many of the following areas of skill: Plumbing/ Electrical/ Carpentry/ General
- Purchase/ pickup, delivery of supplies, furnishings, appliances, and equipment as requested by Maintenance
- Cleaning, organizing and maintaining suitable maintenance: facilities.
- Processing basic paperwork pertaining to work done, work needed, materials
- Able to carry 75 lbs. up two flights of stairs, and able to work on knees for extended periods.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to:
Kelly@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer