Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
TEMPORARY OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
POSITION SUMMARY: The receptionist is responsible for visual and verbal contact with all customers, suppliers and guests to our company. In addition, this position provides clerical support for accounting and human resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The below numbered duties are considered essential functions.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages in a professional and timely manner
- Greet persons entering the facility, determine nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for consumers and on-site staff
- Direct all electronic communications to the proper recipients
- Retrieve, sort, distribute, scan and send mail
- Make hotel reservations and place group lunch orders as required
- Document preparation and report generation
- Miscellaneous clerical or data entry projects as required
- Maintain conference room 5 S standards
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars
- File and maintain records
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment
- General administrative and clerical support
- Process team member purchases
- Postage and mail invoices
- Maintain mail machine and postage level
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Work involves high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient at an intermediate level in the use of Microsoft software applications. (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be service minded to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to achieve established goals for future career development.
- Safe work practices are expected.
- Typing and reception experience necessary.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO MANCHESTER@CAREERPROS.COM OR CALL MICHELLE @ 563.927.2585