About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
STOP IN AT 2460 KERPER BLVD. SUITE 200 AND SEE WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT.
ARE YOU A HARD WORKING, COMPUTER SAVVY, CAREER MINDED INDIVIDUAL THAT WANTS TO GROW WITHIN YOUR COMPANY?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE SHIFT AND A FUN ATMOSPHERE?
COME JOIN US!!
If you answered yes to both questions, then you need to stop by American Customer Care at 2460 Kerper Blvd., Ste 200 and apply today! We have full time 1st and 2nd shift positions to fill with just your type!
- Flexible hours
- Paid Training!
- Great work life balance with flexible scheduling after training
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, and 401K
- Employee Perks Programs (Discounts for all employees!)
- A Fun at Work Committee that celebrates everything! (Even National Talk Like a Pirate Day)
- An amazing break room with Big Screen TVs, Ping Pong, Foosball, Video Games and more!
This is a resource driven and detail oriented project, mainly consisting of data entry and excellent customer service skills. The perfect candidate will be able to handle the following daily:
- Handle customer inquiries/emails in a prompt and professional manner
- Work independently in a quiet work environment
- Remain positive and energetic while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Receive constructive feedback and enjoy new challenges
- Utilize systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Have excellent PC knowledge including Windows, email, etc
- Always maintain a professional demeanor and have a clear speaking voice
PLEASE CALL OR STOP IN TODAY!!
OR CALL MELISSA @ 608-642-4687
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||American Customer Care|
2460 Kerper Blvd. Suite 200
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|