Continuous Improvement/Quality ManagerXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians and engineers.
- Establishes raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements; conferring with purchasing on suppliers; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes in-process, re-work and finished product inspections standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Initiates continuous improvement projects by identifying problems; analyzing data and process capability; evaluating outcomes. Maintains quality team by recruiting selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Maintains quality teams job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1086 South 3rd Street|
P.O. Box 400
|Apply by Mail:||1086 South 3rd Street|
P.O. Box 400
Manchester, IA 52057
|Apply by Fax:||563-927-4883|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|