XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares parts for assembly by buffing and beveling edges with hand grinders.
- Determines parts flow to be processed by identifying parts, checking components and quantities against parts list, distributes for further processing.
- Maintains status of staged orders by logging orders and material movement; notifying production planning.
- Maintains production by identifying space for staged components; delivering components to work centers; requisitioning and verifying additional components.
- Completes production record by recording and delivering tubs and pallets of finished stock.
- Resolves productions problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Extended periods of standing.
- Frequent crouching, kneeling, bending and stooping.
- Occasional ascending/descending stairs or ladder.
- Occasional pushing or pulling.
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100lbs.
|Years of Experience||--|