Marketing Communications ManagerPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for creating strategy and executing against plans associated primarily with Internal Communications, and in support of external promotional materials and campaigns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Develop process, governance, resources that drive consistency in approach for the PSSI brand and communications strategy and execution
- Primary focus on driving strategic planning and execution through internal communication efforts across the organization; research and implementation of communication tools and associated training.
- Copy writing of messaging for all internal campaigns and communications
- Manage creative development process by developing dynamic creative briefs, timelines and approving creative execution to ensure consistency with brand standards.
- Collaboration with agency partner on all external campaign messaging/materials and associated tracking of results
- Establish and maintain a yearly planning calendar providing focus on internal communications.
- Management of the PSSI promotional program
- Oversee and plan the internal fundraising activities and community relations program.
- Manage budget/costs for all campaign and agency activity
- BS degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a marketing function.
- Proven ability in copy writing skills
- Excellent communicator & demonstrates strong leadership capabilities.
- Strategic Thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to work tactfully and respectfully with a wide variety of individuals, stakeholders and partners
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|