Director of Client ServicesPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Client Relations and Business Development (CRBD) Director of Client Services is responsible for managing all Managers of Client Service Managers (CSM) for Prudential's largest defined contribution and defined benefit clients. Primarily responsible for managing and coaching Managers as well as designing consistent roles, methods, policies, and processes for CSMs that are consistently applied and leverageable across all regions. Primarily focused on defining CSM practices for market segments (Corporate, Government, Taft-Hartley, and Tax Exempt) that align with Prudential's goals and objectives, product offerings, and desired client and intermediary experiences. This role serves as a primary voice of the client to influence improvements and enhancements of their service experience and serves as a primary escalation point for prioritizing Prudential's delivery of client needs in these markets.
The leader in this role sets the overall client service manager strategy, actively addresses areas of talent development, identifies themes and influences change in how key business partners (operations, marketing, sales and strategic relations) collaborate to service our clients and continuously coach client service managers on new processes and enhanced methods for service activities they support. This leader will work closely with managers to continue to elevate the skill sets of client service managers and identify future skills needed to support the fast-paced changes in the service industry. This individual will serve as the executive voice for Prudential Retirements client service area for the largest and most impactful Prudential Retirement client relationships and is expected to set and coordinate client service policies across all segments.
In addition, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position will play a key role in designing and enhancing service experiences, resources, materials, and tools in an evolving business model while managing business risks related to client servicing.
- Coach, develop and manage the leaders of 8 client service teams in support of Prudential Retirement's largest clients.
- Act in partnership with our Key Account and Relationship Management leaders to ensure best in class client experience.
- An expert in market needs, particularly from a servicing and compliance perspective, and able to effectively converse with executive level clients and their intermediaries about these topics.
- Understand competitive and best practices, and can view Prudential practices through that lens.
- Drive cross functional collaboration and strategic alignment across multiple business functions to achieve favorable business outcomes.
- Interact with clients and intermediaries as the senior leader of the client service group, acting in the capacity of service executive at client and intermediary events and key client and intermediary meetings. (Does not own specific client relationships, and does not serve as main contact or day to day contact for any clients or intermediaries.
- Resolve critical escalated service issues from clients and intermediaries as a final escalation point.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in financial services, with a strong preference for 5 years of Retirement industry experience
- Significant experience leading teams in both direct and matrix relationships.
- Strong history of talent acquisition, management, retention, and development success. In addition, managing through change and the development of roles and responsibilities to address future industry expectations.
- Proven expertise in designing and driving strategic business changes and initiatives across a large population. Ability to lead new approaches, ways of thinking to deliver results, and organizational changes.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and influence clients and intermediaries across all business segments. Deep understanding of client and intermediary needs. Deep understanding of intermediary market and business models.
- Demonstrated ability to act as the service executive in establishing effective relationships with clients and intermediaries, internal partners, and with peers.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, articulate, and analyze the impact of key trends in client servicing needs across all segments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- Historical success in influencing clients and intermediaries in product adoption and service standardization opportunities.
- Solid level of expertise in ERISA policies and able to interpret technical jargon into effective client and intermediary language. Must understand the business and service impacts of technical regulations and laws as they change over time.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain FINRA Series 6, 63 and 26 licenses plus state insurance licenses.
- Willingness to travel 30%+ of the time
- Located in Scranton, PA or Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|