U.S. Bancorp, with assets of $281 billion, is the 5th largest financial services holding company in the United States. The company operates more than 3,015 bank branches and more than 5,148 ATMs providing a full line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Branch Managers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years of bank and/or management experience
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to work within and develop a team environment
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including performance management and progressive discipline
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|