Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local company is growing!
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the following aspects of the business.
- Participate in daily production meetings with the team. Review schedule, confirm orders are progressing per plan, and will ship when expected.
- Oversee day-to-day set-up and execution of all production jobs.
- Direct the fabrication of any fixtures needed for specific jobs.
- Review Bill of Materials prior to production schedule to confirm all supplies/materials are available
- Train production personnel to operate production equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Train all employees on production jobs inclusive of explaining quality standards and expected production rates.
- Verify quality and production rates periodically throughout the day.
- Ensure the plant is maintained in a neat and orderly fashion to minimize safety issues and project a positive, organized image to visitors.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|