Information Technology Project ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER
CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS COULD BE CONTRACT TO HIRE
Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program from the design process through a finished state for internal/external customers.
Provides a single point of contact for projects.
Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
Interfaces with all areas affected by the project which may include customers, client services and various departments (e.g. marketing, computer services etc.).
Defines project scope and objectives.
Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as project manager between clients, line management and internal and external resources.
Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all matters.
Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals.
Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports.
Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
May provide project management guidance to project team.
Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
- 2+ years experience in project management.
- 3+ years of formal project management experience
- Previous experience in building and presenting project plans and business requirements to internal or external clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects toward effective solutions and according to budget and timelines
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
- Detailed understanding and experience with process documentation and improvement
- Strong prioritization, multitasking, problem-solving and organizational skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Working knowledge of project management
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
- Agile experience preferred
4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|