Mission Advancement and Community Relations DirectorCrescent Community Health Center, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other staff offer high-quality and affordable care to anyone needing a medical and/or dental home. Our philosophy is to make the patient, the center of care and a partner in treatment. The cost of our services for uninsured patients are figured on a sliding fee scale and discounted based upon the household income and size. We serve individuals and families who are uninsured, underinsured and those with various types of insurance. Patients from any area are welcomed to our practice.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive development and fundraising plan which includes short, medium and long term measurable objectives for increasing support for CCHC according to specific benchmarks;
- Develop visibility within the community as a representative of CCHC that includes storytelling to make the CCHC mission come to life;
- As an advocate for CCHC, build relationships with current and future donors by cultivating an increase in donations;
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to identify and maintain key relationships with community and professional contacts;
- Increase the numbers of donors, both individuals, foundations and businesses, and the amounts donated to the endowment and for non-endowed funds;
- Seek grant funding sources which match the mission and vision of Crescent Community Health Center in order to sustain current programs and the development of new programs and services;
- Collaborate with department managers, CFO and the Executive Director in planning new programs/services;
- Assist the Executive Director with grant writing and reports related to grants awarded;
- Manage donor information through the current software program or recommended software;
- Create and initiate the annual donor appeal information by October 1 of each year;
- Develop a cohort of volunteers to assist with the implementation of a signature annual fundraising event for Crescent;
- Manage the development budget to stay within guidelines;
- Participate in the implementation of the mission, vision and values throughout the organization;
- Member of the executive management team with authority to respond to emergency/crisis situations that need immediate action; and
- Assist the CEO with any other development activities as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, marketing, communications from an accredited college or university;
- A minimum of three year’s demonstrated successful experiences establishing and improving donor relations resulting in increased contributions;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications with staff, Board, donors, patients and the public;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, fundraising software, website and social media management; and
- A valid driver’s license, verification of personal auto insurance and the ability to become an authorized driver as detailed in the driver authorization procedure.
If you are interested in joining a mission driven non-profit that truly makes a difference in people’s lives, submit a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
This listing has expired
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|