Teller Service SupervisorDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You have been chosen to inspire, to train, to lead. On the journey you’ll fend off fraud, battle balancing errors, and diffuse escalated situations; all while positively impacting the lives of the people you meet along the way. The Teller Service Supervisor is entrusted with providing positive & constructive feedback during performance reviews, empowering individuals through coaching sessions and ensuring they have the tools and resources needed to achieve success. Together, we will deliver the Dupaco Difference each and every day. That is what we call victory. We are DUPACO and we are searching for YOU to be the full-time Teller Service Supervisor at our Hillcrest branch in Dubuque!
- Representing the credit union in a professional manner by exhibiting outstanding member service skills
- Training, coaching and assisting employees in service skills, product and service knowledge, and credit union policies and procedures to meet member’s needs and departmental goals
- Overseeing teller operations at the Hillcrest branch to ensure teller transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Assigning duties and work schedules to employees to ensure efficient functioning of the department
- Conducting performance reviews and continuous coaching and mentoring of staff
- Addressing member concerns by reacting quickly to resolve issues
- Responsible for end of day branch and teller balancing, posting offages , locating errors and making corrections
- Accountable for vault accuracy and cash monitoring
- A Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent related experience
- Excellent communication skills including comfortability with speaking to large groups
- A high attention to detail and appreciation of accuracy
- Proven ability to coordinate projects
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn and use various computer programs (Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Financial Industry specific software, etc.)
If you inspire with compassion, train with patience and lead by example… If your dream opportunity is a hands-on management position that is both challenging and extremely rewarding… If YOU are who we are searching for… then we want to talk. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|