CNC MachinistsWebber Metal Products, Cascade, IA
This listing has expired
Company Name: Webber Metal Products
Webber Metal Products, Inc. was established in 1973 and currently has locations in both Platteville WI and Cascade IA. We offer exciting growth opportunities within the precision machining industry with 90+ CNC machines, environmentally controlled state of the art facilities, 3 shifts, and a competitive compensation package.
Our mission is to grow our business by building and maintaining long-term partnerships with a diverse customer base.
To be a world class machined parts supplier by working to continually improve our process, products and services, and strive for perfection in on time delivery and quality, which will result in the profitable growth and financial strength of our company.
We seek to provide the highest quality products by utilizing the latest technology in state of the art machines, tools, and quality control instruments with a dedicated and skilled workforce.
- Webber Metal Products will conduct business ethically and profitably, support the activities of its employees in their communities, and exercise leadership as a responsible corporate citizen.
- To respect the dignity and inherent rights of the individual human being all dealings with people.
- To maintain high moral and ethical standards and to reflect honesty, integrity, reliability and forthrightness in all relationships.
- To reflect the tenets of good taste and common courtesy in all attitudes, words and deeds.
- To provide our people with safe and rewarding employment.
Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
- Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications,
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tools, offsets, calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry,
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions.
- Maintain continuity among shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- We can teach you how to do the entire above list if you come with a good work ethic and a willingness to learn. CNC machining is a challenging and growing field that Webber Metals employees are trained to maste
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|