Service Final TechnicianXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Identifies product and equipment requirements by conferring with knowledgeable individuals (including engineering management, technical operations personnel, customer service and vendors); studying sketches, blueprints and related engineering material.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprints specifications and parts lists; preparing sales orders and other documents; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Assemble and install electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, decking and structural components by using general knowledge and following schematics; using hand and power tools.
- Finish and repair body damage by setting-up and operating spray paint systems and pressure-pot spray systems to apply prime coat paint and top coat paints. Work with solvents, cleaners, paints and coatings.
- Moves components by operating an overhead crane or forklift, using safe work habits.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components; conducting a self-inspection.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following operating procedures.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Completes operational requirements by following company policies and procedures; reporting needed changes; following up on work results.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall operations of the XL Specialized Trailers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Basic understanding of shop math
- Ability to read blueprints, specification and follow procedures
- Attention to quality and pride in workmanship.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at an organizational level.
- Proven knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Basic understanding of wet-paint process
- Welding ability a plus
- Commitment to company values.
- Extended periods of standing.
- Frequent crouching, kneeling, bending and stooping.
- Occasional ascending/descending stairs or ladder.
- Occasional pushing or pulling.
- Ability to routinely lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100lbs.
- Ability to wear a respirator.
Post Offer/Pre-employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|