Customer Service AssistantFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
- Answers phone calls from retail stores/sales reps/consumers.
- Answers customer service e-mails.
- Preps parts orders and enters into system to be processed.
- Preps/validates credit memos to be processed.
- Works closely with sales dept/sales reps to validate parts and credit requests.
- Pickup and reply to consumers calls left on Hot Line.
- Monthly excel spreadsheet for Repair & Allowance Report.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects any incoming or outgoing furniture for accuracy as to the repair order or complaint registered by the consumer and/or dealer through e-mail pictures.
- Works closely with the Customer Service Supervisor to insure repair procedures are followed.
- Performs data entry functions necessary to handle order changes, enters orders and retrieves order information. Assists in entering miscellaneous blue orders and regular orders; faxes to dealers.
- Responds to dealer calls as needed to write or cancel dealer orders, advises on shipping information and general status on dealer orders.
- Works with mills on recover charge-backs.
- Acts as backup to Customer Service Supervisor.
- Communicates via e-mail on customer service issues.
- Compiles monthly Repair & Allowance Report for Corporate Quality Department.
- Answers consumer complaint calls. Opens and replies to all customer service mail on a daily basis.
- Issues credit memos for chargebacks on local repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including spreadsheets.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|