Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Local Manchester company looking to fill a temporary office position;
- Answer all incoming phone calls, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Greet persons entering the facility, determine nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for consumers and on-site staff.
- Direct all electronic communications to the proper recipients.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Work involves high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be service minded to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to achieve established goals for future career development.
- Typing and reception experience necessary.
If you are interested in this position please call Michelle at 563.927.2585 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|