Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Manchester, Iowa
Wage: $55,000 - $75,000+ / year
A local growing manufacturer is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their team. Manufactures products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with the continuous process improvement of company by leading and participating in projects such as lean, 5-S and Kaizen
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years supervisory experience in a manufacturing and/or production setting
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead and generate results through others.
- Planning; an ability to think ahead and plan.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Michelle - email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|