Support ServicesTRICOR Insurance, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance, an independent agency with a solid history bridging across three generations is looking for bright new faces to support existing clients and sales agents. The Individual Life & Health Support position will provide support to the sales agent for new and renewal business.
This position is non-client contact & will support the individual life & health department including the processing of endorsements, renewals, cancellations, scanning as well as various back-office projects. The position entails:
Correspond with agent to obtain information or inform them of account status or changes.
- Examine letters from insureds, original insurance applications & other company documents to determine if changes are needed.
- Modify, update and process existing policies to reflect any change in beneficiary, EFT status & amount of coverage or type of insurance.
- Notify agent of policy cancellation.
- Process & record new insurance policies & changes to those policies.
- Process & verify data, such as age, name, address, etc on insurance applications & policies.
- Document anniversary statements.
- Update client files in Epic.
- Work on commission & expiration reports.
- Work with carriers in processing applications, changes, cancellations, etc.
- Sort & scan mail.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry & carriers preferred; however not necessary.
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic software preferred; however not necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite and literate in general computing tasks.
- 1+ year in customer service, insurance industry or related field (i.e Carrier and/or underwriter side of the industry).
- Hold Insurance License or must obtain license within 90 days of employment (Company expense).
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
What TRICOR Offers:
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing/secure.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI, MN & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account.
- Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- Technical job training and one-on-one coaching/mentoring support.
- Personal Development Plans for all positions.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Work from home depending upon the position design.
- Flexible schedule with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Business casual dress MondayThursday with casual dress Fridays.
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.