Communication Associate/Admin AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time Communication Associate/Admin Assistant for a company in Platteville WI.
Communications Associate Duties and Responsibilities (75%):
- Check email, answering or forwarding to the appropriate person, sending emails as necessary.
- Coordinate, design and photocopy the weekly bulletins, announcements, and any other inserts as needed.
- Coordinate and design the weekly Power Point slideshows, the announcement Power Point slideshow, and picture slideshow for lobby.
- Coordinate, design and photocopy the monthly newsletter, coordinate volunteers to assemble newsletter, prepare bulk mailing, email newsletter, post newsletter on website.
- Schedule, design, produce and print digital pieces as requested by staff.
- Monitor and update social media presence.
- Create and submit press releases to the newspaper and other relevant outlets.
- Serve as Webmaster: Coding as needed and adding new content.
- Continually check the site to ensure content is up-to-date and visually appealing.
- Edit and upload information to the website.
- Publication skills need to include creation, design, editing, printing, copying, folding, and mailing of print and digital materials.
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities (25%):
- Provide reception, including a hospitable presence for those who call and come into the office: greeting people, screening calls, forwarding calls, taking messages, all while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
- Provide assistance to those in need following our benevolence policy.
- Maintain membership records.
- Coordinate calendar
- Sort mail and distribute.
- Maintain appropriate files.
- Order supplies.
- Associate Degree in communications, graphic design or related field. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Previous graphic design experience.
- Previous office experience.
- Strong editing, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Work independently and as part of team.
If you are interested in this position send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@expresspros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|