Church CustodianEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville, WI is looking for a part time Church Custodian.
This position is 20 hours a week, with additional hours as needed for funerals, weddings and holidays.
Church Custodian Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the building is open according to published hours of operation.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity in processing sensitive and confidential information.
- Review the calendar daily and prepare rooms/spaces as needed. Set-up/tear-down of tables, chairs and/or audio/visual materials.
- Summary of daily duties include the following, but are not limited to:
- Empty trash and recycling receptacles, replace bags, and clean receptacles throughout the building.
- Pick up trash and items out of place, general tiding of spaces,
- Clean glass in Sanctuary, all entryways, and classrooms.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas of the church.
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms.
- Replenish supplies in restrooms and other spaces.
- Clean all hard floor surfaces, dry mop or dust, vacuum if needed, then wet mop.
- Dust and wipe walls, shelves, wood work, doors, and other hard surfaces.
- Clean and sanitize drinking fountains.
- Sweep and mop all steps.
- Clean and dust elevator cab inside and outside including track for doors.
- Spot clean pew cushions and carpets.
- Prepare Sanctuary for Sundays or special services this includes organizing and restocking supplies in pews.
- Perform minor/routine maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs.
- Clean outside of all entryways.
- Maintain and monitor inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Strip and wax floors on annual basis. Buff as needed.
- Check interior and exterior of building for symptoms of potential problems and/or safety concerns. Take corrective action if possible and report to supervisor.
- Check electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created, make sure lights and faucets are turned off and water is not flowing in toilets.
- Sweep exterior walkways, pick-up trash on walkways and in parking lot.
- During winter months clear snow at building and street sidewalks. Salt as needed for ice.
If you are interested in the position call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|