On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a DIRECT HIRE Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for general maintenance and repair of production equipment, facilities, and PM plans. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible to install, maintain, repair, and inspect mechanical and electrical systems as well as:
- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services
- Repair and maintenance of all production equipment
- Complete all maintenance work order requests
- Snow and ice removal, as required
- Install light bulbs, pictures, postings, and bulletin boards
- Schedule and complete the “Preventative Maintenance Program”
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Replace washers, faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment; repair leaky faucets and clean clogged drains
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Maintain monthly inspection and maintenance of building and HVAC equipment roof motors and fans and replace as needed; clean, grease equipment used in heating and ventilation
- Perform welding and soldering as needed in the maintenance, repair, alteration and replacement of designated building and facility components.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position with wage commensurate on experience. If you are interested in this position, send your resume to Ashley.Patrum@Expresspros.com or contact the office at 563-583-1600.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Ashley.Patrum@Expresspros.com|
|Years of Experience||--|