Payroll Tax LeadHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the third fastest-growing Midwest-based firm (Accounting Today, 2017). Our Headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Clinton, Iowa; Madison and Platteville, Wis., and Moline and Geneseo, Illinois. HK is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our clients number in the thousands and range from privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations across all industry sectors, individuals and not-for-profits.
HK offers clients 40+ forward-thinking, effective and timely solutions in the following areas: accounting and audit, business advisory, business transition and valuation, governance, risk and compliance, human capital management, software solutions, tax, and wealth management.
In addition to our CPA practice, the HK Family of Companies consists of HK Payroll Services (HKP), the workforce management affiliate and HK Financial Services (HKFS), the wealth management affiliate.
HK Payroll Services (HKP), is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual to join the payroll team in providing payroll tax services to our client base.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns for federal and state agencies
- Assisting clients with payroll tax questions
- Coaching and leading the payroll tax team
- Handling client account updates
The ideal candidate:
The payroll tax lead position requires a quick learner with strong analytical skills and a general knowledge of common tax practices.
This role requires:
- Associate's degree in a business-related field
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Previous tax or accounting/finance experience preferred but willing to provide full training if candidate portrays high potential
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation opportunities
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|