Relationship ManagerPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Sr. Relationship Management Specialist works independently, maintains and enhances relationships with existing defined contribution clients. He/she is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through periodic client meetings and discussions covering service levels, plan utilization, product offerings, and fund investment performance. This role will work closely with sales, recordkeeping and operations staff.
The Sr. Relationship Management Specialist will participate in finals presentations, will be responsible for resolving the most complex problems and is assigned to larger clients. This role has overall responsibility for client relations, day-to-day service and administrative issues. This role may provide guidance to more junior staff. A strong Sr. Relationship Management Specialist possesses very strong communications skills and comprehensive knowledge of Prudential's products and services.
We will consider strongly qualified candidates anywhere in the US.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in retirement services required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of client facing/proactive customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Proven analytical and technical skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong collaboration skills
- Proven organizational skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to think quickly in stressful situations; must be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and life Insurance licensing required within 120 days of hire
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15% of the time. Additional travel will be required during first 6-8 weeks of employment for training