Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Production/Quality Technicians Needed ASAP for a 1st shift Quality Assurance Role
Wage $15-18+ per hour
Production/Quality Technicians assists the customer as the primary liaison between the customer's assembly processes and the customer's quality and engineering department. The primary task is carrying out the assembly staffing adjustments that will allow for a more efficient and productive assembly line.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe assembly processes and recommend efficiencies and process improvements.
- Recommend individual assembly process efficiencies in production and associated work instructions
- Document and report line productivity issues, make recommendations for remediation and communicate to customer's quality and engineering department
- Respond to the customer's assembly line quality problems
- Document and report assembly line product quality issues
- Establish short term product containment and/or request product rework for defective products
- Communicate containment issues to the customer's quality and engineering department and participate in corrective actions as required
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4 year technical degree in a related field preferred
- Quality and Engineering experience preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Assembly line experience preferred
TO APPLY: PLEASE CALL/EMAIL JOEV@CAREERPROS.COM OR 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||JoeV@careerpros.com|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|