Human Resources ConsultantHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. / HK Payroll Services, Inc. (HKP), Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK’s workforce management affiliate, HK Payroll Services (HKP), offers a full plate of human capital management solutions including payroll, HR and benefits, time, tax credits, and HR and benefits consulting. From hire to retire, HKP offers clients an effective one-partner solution.
HK and HKP serve clients in all 50 states with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK and HKP, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS), and Kabel Business Services, a division of HKP.
Are you an experienced HR professional who would love the opportunity to help small and mid-size businesses improve their bottom line? Do you want more day-to-day variety and professional challenge? We are seeking an individual with broad-based human resource generalist experience to join HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm.
- Consulting with firm clients on human resource related projects including employee relations, governmental compliance, recruitment, employee assessments, compensation and benefits, training, HR analytics and any other workforce management related services
- Performing sales initiatives in securing HR consulting services
- Drafting and presenting employee engagement letters
- Conducting various research as it relates to client and department needs
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit for first-class client service and growth.
This role requires:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or a related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with all areas of HR
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of HRIS system preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification highly desirable
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|