Agricultural E-Commerce Sales and Marketing DeveloperDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Were you raised on a farm and looking to build a career in e-commerce? Do you understand farming and want to put that experience to use marketing agricultural products online? If you answered "yes" then DDI, Inc., wants to talk to you about developing your skills with the opportunity to grow in our expanding e-commerce effort
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of specialized agricultural and industrial products is looking for an E-Commerce Sales and Marketing Developer to join our expanding team in Dubuque, Iowa. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and driving the online sales and marketing program for the Agricultural and OEM divisions of the company.
- Develop agriculture focused website
- Promote products through multiple online sales and marketing channels
- Work closely with the OEM and agricultural sales and engineering teams to develop products and bring them to market quickly
- Keep website and online presence current and relevant
- Understand the competition
- Build a strong and consistent social media presence
- Identify opportunities for sales growth
- Background in farming or agricultural business
- A willingness to listen, learn and tackle anything
- General understanding and aptitude for online sales and marketing
- 1-2 years of online selling/development experience preferred but not a must
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment also helpful
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization and attention to detail are essential
- Proficient to advanced skills in online sales and marketing platforms, social media, web development, Microsoft office, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
Contact DDI Inc., 7425 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque, Iowa
Attn: Richard Walker, 563-690-1218, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|