E-Commerce Sales and Marketing DeveloperDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Tired of finding out you do not have enough experience for the job? How do you develop that experience if no one will give you a chance? DDI, Inc., is willing to give the right candidate the chance to develop that experience with the opportunity to grow in our expanding e-commerce effort.
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of specialized agricultural and industrial products is looking for an E-Commerce Sales and Marketing Developer to join our expanding team in Dubuque, Iowa. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and driving the online sales and marketing program for the Agricultural and OEM divisions of the company.
- Develop agriculture focused website
- Promote products through multiple online sales and marketing channels
- Work closely with the OEM and agricultural sales and engineering teams to develop products and bring them to market quickly
- Keep website and online presence current and relevant
- Understand the competition
- Build a strong and consistent social media presence
- Identify opportunities for sales growth
- A willingness to listen, learn and tackle anything
- General understanding and aptitude for online sales and marketing
- 1-2 years of online selling/development experience preferred but not a must
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment also helpful
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Background in farming or agigultural business would be a plus
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Proficient to advanced skills in online sales and marketing platforms, social media, web development, Microsoft office, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
Contact DDI Inc., 7425 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque, Iowa
Attn: Richard Walker, 563-690-1218, firstname.lastname@example.org
This listing has expired
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|