Manufacturing and Technical Sales ExecutiveDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Ready for a new opporunity? Put your manufacturing experience to work for DDI, Inc. in our OEM Sourcing division. DDI is an international sourcing company with offices in the US, China, Japan and Europe. Our Technical Sales Executives manage customer accounts and work with engineering teams to manufacture and deliver products. A successful candidate will be experienced with various manufacturing processes, read drawings, measure parts and set up quality control standards. Welding, toolmaking and GD&T experience is a big plus. If you enjoy talking with people, are willing to travel around the US and China, and have a positive attitude, we want to talk to you.
- Actively manage existing customers' technical and manufacturing needs
- Capture technical requirements and communicate those effectively to the overseas manufacturing team
- Manage new products and new customer technical teams to insure confidence and establish a solid project brief
- Identify opportunities for sales growth with existing customers by identifying additional products that could be made for each customer
- Conduct and coordinate customer on-site surveys and walk-throughs on a regular basis
- Solicit technical requirements from customers and document all technical aspects for the quoting and production process
- Troubleshoot quality issues and be able to successfully resolve them quickly
- Call on customers' senior management and develop close working relationships
- 5-8 years production/sales/business development manufacturing/engineering experience
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment important – particularly metal fabrication
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing skills a plus
- Familiarity/communication with China manufacturers also a plus
Education and /or Experience
- Strong initiative, innovation, organization and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
Contact DDI Inc., 7425 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque, Iowa
Attn: Richard Walker, 563-690-1218, email@example.com
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|