Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Requires Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credentials.
- Must be current and in good standing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aid Registry.
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) is required.
- Completion of basic EKG course is required upon hire.
- Familiarization with medical terminology and prior health care experience.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures/equipment and computer systems.
- Part-time (24 hours/week) C.N.A. to work nights from 5:00pm-5:30am. This position includes an every third weekend and holiday rotation.
- Part-time (24 hours/week) C.N.A. to work days from 5:00am-5:30pm. This position includes an every third weekend and holiday rotation.
- Casual C.N.A. to work from 5:00pm-5:30am.
The CNA provides clerical and patient care support services to Hospital clinical departments. The CNA resides on the Inpatient Unit but performs work in other patient care areas as needed based on patient activity and staffing needs in order to assure the goal of providing high quality, safe care to all SH patients. Works under the direction of the House Supervisor.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|