TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance, an independent insurance agency with a solid history bridging across three generations is looking for bright new faces to support existing clients and sales agents. The Select Business Unit Commercial Lines Placement/Account Manager position will provide support to the Select Business Unit Sales Agents/Producers and clients. The Select Business Unit Placement/Account Manager position entails:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ yrs.' experience in commercial lines &/or insurance industry.
- Provides advanced marketing and technical leadership to meet the insurance needs of moderately complex clients
- Assesses client needs and negotiates with carriers to obtain favorable coverages and rates
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the insurance marketplace
- Establishes and maintains strong productive relationships with prospects, clients and carriers
- Communicates effective with SBU Staff, Producers and carriers
- Monitor submission/quoting process, address carrier questions/issues and negotiate terms and conditions
- Selects carrier that best meets prospect/client needs
- Provide Proposals as needed
- Providing excellent, timely customer service for prospects and clients
- Prompt and accurate client file documentation
- Act as a positive role model in terms of work ethic, training resource, technical knowledge, and support for TRICOR goals and objectives.
- Hold Insurance license or ability to quickly acquire a license is required.
- A passion for insurance, helping people & customer service,
- Ability to work independently, quickly, and accurately;
- Attention for detail,
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Communication skills both written and oral;
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic Software preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite and literate in general computing tasks;
- Ability to understand and navigate various insurance related software programs.
- A work environment of 230 associates strong with a small office feel.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing & secure.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI, MN & IA.
- Competitive Benefits package to include Health (2 plans), Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account; Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a Certified Financial Planner to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- Technical job training and one-on-one mentoring support.
- Personal Development plans for all positions
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible schedules with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Business casual dress MondayThursday with casual dress Fridays.
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|