We cover the tri-state area within an approximate 70 mile radius covering 10 counties. Eight service technicians, three office staff, a general manger and two sales representatives support this area. We wish to expand the sales force to three along with a sales assistant who will install machines and support the sales staff. MBP plans to hire a network engineer or an individual with a storng computer background working toward their CNE to support the connected products Sharp is now offering.
Midwest Business Products' greatest asset is its' staff of friendly, hard working, dedicated and skilled individuals. There is a strong team effort to find solution to our customer's office problems. MBP's commitment toward customer satisfaction by the employees has helped us become and maintain our status as a leading supplier of copiers in the tri-state area.
Do you have a technical aptitude? Do you enjoy hands-on work? Are you looking for a role outside of the office? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity to join a winning team. Midwest Business Products is looking for a skilled individual to provide technical support on various office equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong dedication to customer service, mechanical skills, and a clean driving record. No copier or printer experience is required; all training needed to be successful will be provided. We also provide a laptop and company car. Apply today and join the Midwest Business Products team.
- Travel to client sites within assigned geographic area to repair and maintain office equipment (printers, copiers, fax).
- Receive, prioritize and accurately complete and close service calls.
- Manage and maintain a highly accurate parts inventory.
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer's classes and online training.
- Technical aptitude and interest in hands-on skills.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of electromechanical systems is a plus, but not required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Mark Wallace|
|Apply by Mail:||4370 Dodge St|
Dubuque, IA 52003
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|