Accounting InternCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Pay credit card invoices.
- Monitor Purchase Card outstanding payment authorizations.
- Function as a liaison between branch personnel and vendors for credit card payments.
- Assist employees with Fleet Card issues.
- Assist with monthly Purchase Card reconciliation.
- Provide vendor support with technical issues as it relates to Purchase Card payment collection.
- Assist with monthly general ledger reconciliation of various accounts.
- Work with the Marketing Department to pay invoices for co-op events.
- Assist with Tax documentation and work papers.
- Monitor and assist branches with cash box reconciliation.
- Monitor and assist branch with Account Payable Unbilled report.
- Complete deposit portion of bank reconciliation.
- Prepare internal audit work papers.
- Must be of sophomore or higher level standing in college/university.
- Individual must possess strong, comprehensive PC skills (i.e.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately under time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, be detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate (verbal and written).
- Minimum GPA 3.0 required.
Competitive Benefit Package:
This is a part-time position, therefore not eligible for benefits.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1ijPb32 to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.