Sales ManagerSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Spahn & Rose Lumber Co. currently has an opening for a Sales Manager at our store in Dubuque. The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and coaching multiple sales representatives to improve Spahn & Rose’s market position and achieve financial growth and increased profitability.
- Delivers strategic sales management leadership to the yard in support of the company's business strategy and policies and procedures. Ensures continual process improvement.
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management.
- Sales Team performance management including performance reviews, corrective actions, measuring and evaluating productivity and goal achievement.
- Ensure sales strategies are communicated, implemented and adjusted as market conditions fluctuate.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Understands the needs of the customers and positions the company to profitably meet mutual needs of customer and company. Provides excellent customer service to stakeholder groups by addressing issues, questions or concerns in a timely manner. Builds long lasting relationships with customers.
- Responsible for establishing sales goals. Ensures the execution of sales strategies to develop new opportunities, increase market share and promote profitable sales growth.
- Responds to and maintains positive employer-employee relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation and morale. Prevents and resolves problems involving individuals when they arise. Motivates coaches and mentors employees to build effective teams.
- Ensures a culture built with honesty, integrity and in compliance with the company requirements.
- This position requires excellent management, operational and relationship building skills coupled with a passion for excellent service.
- 5+ years of lumber or building materials sales or management experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding related to company products, processes and equipment.
- Strong understanding of financials and performance metrics.
- Excellent communication/leadership skills.
- Excellent people skills and strong potential for strong leadership development.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate and obtain results through others.
- Ability to build effective relationships with direct reports, customers, suppliers and all business stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain composure and high level of professionalism in all circumstances, even when under pressure.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
With sales volume on the rise, we need a sales leader with a proven track record of exceptional sales managements, team building and leadership abilities. If you have 5+ years’ experience as a successful manager or salesperson in the lumber or building material industry, and want to work with a dynamic company doing business for over 113 years, now is the time to take a step up in your career and apply today!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|