Overview of the position
- Provide technical assistance to computer users, answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically
- Provide front-line tier one assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, e-mail, corporate software systems, operating systems and general troubleshooting
- Additionally, assist senior IT staff in the configuration of hardware including laptops/workstations, thin clients, phones, and other network devices
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Telephony and Internet systems
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting system requirements/specifications
- Perform onsite configuration, installation, testing and documentation of network components
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences every interaction with users
- Prior experience supporting network and PC hardware & software applications including Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office/Outlook
- Knowledge of Citrix and Windows Server a plus
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates degree and equivalent hands on experience
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.