"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all warehouse activities including shipping and receiving raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records in our new IQMS ERP. Responsibilities include;
* Supervising and Managing the daily warehouse and shipping and receiving areas
* Satisfying internal shipping requirements
* Ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation
* Receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate areas
* Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse and Production
* Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
A Bachelor’s degree is required (Equivalent Warehouse and/or S&R experience will be considered in lieu of education)
* A minimum of 3 to 5 years Warehousing, Logistics, and/or Supply Chain experience
* Minimum of 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience.
* Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|