"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
As a result of continued expansion of our business, ProPulse is seeking additional staff for our Warehouse and S&R Department.
This position will require wide and varied responsibilities in the Warehouse and S&R Department, such as Shipping & Receiving, Inventory/Cycle Counting, Material Handling, Picking/Packing, throughout a given day. You will be working with other warehouse personnel along with various supervisors, team leads and managers. of business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks /containers.
- Utilizing hand trucks, forklifts or other material handling equipment to move material to and from dock, warehouse, and production areas located in two different buildings.
- Will help to maintain inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts.
- Will gathers and stage parts needed for all assembly lines based on production schedules.
- Receive items marked and located in proper inventory locations.
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders.
- Will be involved in continuous improvement initiatives for the Warehouse and S&R Departments.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Computer skills in Excel and/or Access and basic inventory management knowledge preferred (but not required).
- Extreme accuracy in processing data manually and in computerized systems.
- Requires the ability to read, write, count, add, subtract and the use of counting scales.
- Must be able to function efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and available for extended hours to support manufacturing as needed.
- Ability to lift 50# and climb ladders.
- Forklift certified (preferred, will train/certify if needed).
- Willingness to obtain Commercial Driver's License (CDL- Class B)
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||8545 Kapp Dr|
|Apply by Mail:||8545 Kapp Dr|
Peosta, IA 52068
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|