Oral Arts Dental Laboratory is a leading dental laboratory in the Midwest. We are a full-service laboratory fabricating crowns, dentures, partials, and cosmetic restorations for the General Practitioner (family dentist). We have been in business since 1945 with a history of superb quality and customer service.
Oral Arts is located at 6701 Chavenelle Road with approximately 50 employees.
We are owned by National Dentex Corporation which is very proud of its laboratories and employees. Our business starts internally with fair, concerned appreciation for fellow employees. Everyone's work is important; every task affects a co-worker and a customer. This is our margin of difference that gives us our competitive advantage enjoyed by no other organization in our business.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am -5:00 pm
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Completing requisitions (Purchase Orders)
- Receive and stock inventory items
- Perform inventory count
- Vendor relations
- Work with lab management on material needs
- Invoicing all cases
- Schedule incoming cases from doctors office
- Assist in the shipping/receiving area with disinfecting, packing, and shipping cases
- Answering and distributing incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be computer proficient
- Must have an understanding Purchase Order Processes
- Must have understanding of Inventory Processes
- Detail oriented
- Basic clerical skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|