ManagerInnovative Ag Services, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
Join the winning team at Innovative Ag Services!
IAS is hiring a Location Manager at our Farley, IA Location.
This is a key role Essential to the Success of Innovative Ag Services. The Manager’s main responsibilities are to direct Operations.
Innovative Ag Services ranks as one of the Top Agricultural Cooperatives in the Nation. Innovative Ag Services is a company where you grow your career.
The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
- Recruit, hire, and train all fulltime location personnel when necessary.
- Supervise location operations and efficient distribution of farm supply products.
- Safekeeping of location’s physical product inventory and accurate accounting thereof.
- Maintain location hours to meet seasonal demands.
- Manage labor and variable expenses in the location’s cost of operations.
- Determine the best use of marketing strategies available for our customers and coordinate with our grain department personnel to promote those strategies.
- Gain in market share growth of bushels purchased annually.
- Control location inventories to meet seasonal demand.
- Maintain location’s assets effectively; supervise maintenance program.
- Provide a level of customer service that promotes growth in sales and purchases.
- Manage grain facility operations and quality control; maximize blending opportunities.
- Effective communications with marketing teams to accomplish volume goals.
- Completion of intercompany and regulatory requirements on a timely basis.
- Manage location’s accounts receivable loss to less than .1% of sales.
- Practice and enforce safety policies and procedures; minimize lost time accidents.
- Maintain a clean and organized facility.
- Accept and carry out other assigned tasks.
Agricultural Sale & Retail Management Experience Preferred.
Excellent Compensation & Benefit Package!
For More Information & to apply online go to