Assembly TechGreen Industrial Supply, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Green Industrial Supply is a privately held and operated company that has a vested interest in best servicing the customer. Our core business is in the procuring, consolidating, and sub-assembly for OEM markets which we have been servicing for more than 25 years. With extraordinary customer service, quality, and competitive pricing, we continue to experience growth and success.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. is looking to increase our #1 resource - our employees! Our people are what have led to our success as we realize our vision of being the supplier of choice for our customer and becoming known as one of the best places to work in the Dubuque area.
It is the policy of Green Industrial Supply, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Green Industrial Supply will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc., a consolidator, sub-assembler, and shipper to major OEMs, has an opening for an Assembly Technician. This is a first-shift position and is responsible for assembling fabricated parts, light subassemblies and/or complete units. This position will also spend 10-12 hours per week performing warehouse custodial duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs assembly from provided assembly prints and instructions.
- Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble unit.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet product specifications.
- Performs general warehouse custodial duties including sweeping and polishing the warehouse floor, cleaning the warehouse restrooms, and empty trash and recycling.
- Assists in the packaging area as needed.
- Uses judgment and independent thinking to assure safe, accurate completion of assignments while meeting quality standards.
- Works as part of a team to ensure production and quality goals are achieved.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Operate forklifts and other company vehicles following approved training and certification.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent ) required.
- Previous experience in assembly, production or manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience reading blueprints is preferred.
- Ability to work with hands and use hand tools as required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic math, decimals & metrics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Have the ability to obtain fork-lift training if necessary.
- Effective verbal communication skills with positive attitude.
This position offers a competitive wage and an outstanding benefit package. If you are interested in an opportunity to grow and make a difference with a dynamic organization, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our offices to complete an application.
Green Industrial Supply, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|