Fraud Services AnalystDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
WANTED: An experienced Fraud Fighting Analyst
You're passionate about protecting financial information. You're an experienced data analyzer. You're financially savvy, a reporting pro and a team player.
We're looking for a full-time, experienced Fraud Services Analyst to join our robust Fraud Fighting team! We need someone who is passionate about protecting our member’s $money$ and approach fraud prevention proactively. Fraud comes in many forms (empty ATM envelopes, fake checks, identity thefts and elaborate craigslist scams). When it comes to fraud, we feel like we’ve seen it all… but know that we haven’t. At Dupaco we follow every lead, dig deeper, trust our instincts and pursue the truth!
We need you to:
- Proactively monitor fraud through reporting and risk profiles
- Perform complex financial transaction data analysis and develop innovative ways to approach suspicious activity
- Apply forensic accounting techniques and interpret data analytics
- Collaborate with internal staff and external vendors to maximize fraud prevention efforts
- Provide analysis and insight to diminish fraud exposure in all channels (checks, remote deposit, bill pay, ATM, etc.)
- Recommend enhancements and changes to policy and procedures to reduce exposure to loss
Come prepared with:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Masters or MBA degree in Finance or Accounting, preferred
- 3+ years of audit, forensic accounting, fraud investigations or related work experience
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Proficiency in computers; ability to learn internal and external software programs quickly
If you have looked fraud in the face and didn’t run away then let’s chat! This is the REAL DEAL! Apply online today before it’s too late!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|