Deery Brothers of Dubuque
The F&I Manager is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while assisting customers with products intended to protect their vehicle purchase. In addition this individual works with lenders to obtain financing approval and completes all vehicle purchase and associated paperwork. The F&I Manager is responsible for tracking and collecting receivables.
- Provide customers with protection package information.
- Facilitate financing options and prepare documentation.
- Ensure that all finance paperwork is fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines prior to submitting completed documentation to lenders for approval.
- Ensure the expeditious funding of all contracts.
- Assist sales team with active customer engagement.
Email your resume to Barney@deerydubuque.com or call 563-583-7345 today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-7345|
|Apply in Person:||600 CENTURY DRIVE|
|Apply by Mail:||600 CENTURY DRIVE|
DUBUQUE, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|