Slitter Operator (Lancaster WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time Slitter Operator for a company in Southwest WI.
- Operate auxiliary slitting equipment, Ink Jet printer, LasX scoring,
- Assure all jobs are run in accordance with all written manufacturing specifications including manufacturing specs, customer specs, and standard operating procedures
- Properly complete all paperwork including production reports, SOC reports, cleaning logs, QA reports, and make updates as needed.
- Operate forklift, tilt lock, binder, overhead hoist, and pallet jack.
- Works to minimize job change-over, machine start-up, shut down, and clean-up time.
- Sets up and operates one or more slitting machines, core cutting machine or rewind machine to cut rolls of stock to specifications and wind or rewind as necessary
- Checks and inspects material received from prior operations to verify accuracy and conformance to specifications on Sales Order Form
- Performs basic operator preventative maintenance to machines and/or tools
If you are interested in this position send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@expresspros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|