For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
This position is responsible for the tactical functions associated with on-boarding of new defined contribution, defined benefit, and non-qualified plans in addition to managing merger & acquisition activity and changes to plan and service offerings for existing clients. This role serves as the support, or sometimes point person/project manager, for internal resources as well as clients and intermediaries.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Supports the Implementation Manager/Director in completing the Transition process for Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified plans.
· Performs day-to-day tasks necessary to complete client engagement such as:
o Preparing the conversion workbook for the transfer of plan assets to Prudential
o Completion and accuracy of minutes for all internal and external client calls
o Preparation of communications (i.e: regulatory notices, transition communications, etc.)
o Prepare and coordinate delivery of enrollment materials
o Completion and maintenance of internal transition toolkit
o Complete ancillary system set up
o Schedule employee education meetings
o Coordinate the set up of participant brokerage accounts when applicable
o Establish a timeline for each project and managing the execution of deliverables for both internal and external partners.
o Utilizes internal checklists to complete tasks associated with the on-boarding or product adoption process
- May be assigned as primary contact on standard or basic activities
- May be assigned as primary contact during peak periods
- Collaborate effectively across different teams to deliver a quality outcome to clients and their participants/members.
- 3+ years of Defined Contribution, Retirement Industry, and/or Financial Services experience required
- Proficient knowledge of Prudential Retirement Services product offering
- Ability to establish and foster relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Shows initiative and is results oriented
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Prudential Retirement DC recordkeeping systems is a plus
- FINRA Series 6 registration required or able to obtain within 120 days
- Possess exceptional organizational and project management skills to ensure successful execution of assigned and/or delegated tasks
- Must have strong communication skills to be able to influence and negotiate the right outcomes for clients and Prudential
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to execute tasks accurately and on-time
- Has professional presence with a level of comfort interacting with associates at all levels of an organization (internal and external), including senior management
- Can demonstrate strong technical expertise in areas of retirement plan design and system capabilities across all plan types
- Has a passion for learning to facilitate continuous self, and team improvement
- Possesses strong mentorship skills to direct and motivate individuals to encourage high standards of performance without formal authority
- Fosters and actively contributes to a positive team working environment
- Is a highly-motivated, self-starting person who takes pride in the quality outcome of their work
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|