The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmcong.org.
Hair Care Services
- Schedule and provides haircuts, styles, perms, hair coloring, wig care and medically ordered scalp treatments according to departmental guidelines and processes.
- Communicates physical, cognitive and emotional changes noted to health care staff.
- Participates in department and general employee meetings.
- Communicates regularly with Supervisor regarding department needs.
Documentation & Safety
- Organizes work station allowing for an efficient work area with sufficient haircare supplies and instruments
- Comply with facility and departmental safety and infection control policies and procedures to maintains a clean, safe, sanitary salon and all its equipment.
Must be a graduate of an accredited cosmetology program and licensed by the Iowa Board of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.
Temp To Hire
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|