Senior AccountantDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Here we grow again! If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity to join Dupaco’s Accounting Department- now is your chance! We are looking for an ambitious, detail oriented individual with a passion for applying accounting skills to implement strategic changes. As the Senior Accountant, you’ll use your industry knowledge to support your colleagues, your critical thinking skills to solve complex problems, and your determination to continuously improve to make a high level impact. Take your career to the next level at Dupaco!
- Research, establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Prepares balance sheet, income statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledgers
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2-5 years of advanced level accounting experience with a thorough understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Some understanding of accounting rules related to financial institutions is preferred
Make a long term investment for your career with a company that you can count on! We offer a competitive income with goal driven incentives, healthy work – life balance, exceptional benefits package including a generous 401K match and so much more!
Apply online today at www.dupaco.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|