Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Accounting Clerk will assist with administrative duties within the Corporate Accounting department. They will be responsible for entering all vouchers into accounts payable system, maintaining voucher drawer, and assisting in processing payment of vouchers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sees to all aspects of processing vouchers through accounts payable system
- Verifies invoice onlys and approves daily
- Codes repair invoices and charges back other plants
- Checks expense reports and codes for accounts payable
- Verifies weekly UPS and FedEx billing, enters invoice into accounts payable
- Assists Corporate Internal Financial Reporting Manager with general accounting functions
- Assists Corporate Accounting as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
High school diploma/GED
Experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable preferred
Excellent calculator skills
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, ten paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|