Administrative AssistantCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
It's an exciting time at C&B! We have been experiencing explosive growth and are currently adding Administrative Assistants in various positions.
Have you found yourself thinking about making a career change, but you’re not sure what you want to do? Cottingham & Butler has added a number of new positions that might be just what you are looking for. Don’t know anything about insurance? Never worked in an office? Not a problem. We will train. As a matter of fact, we often hire people that don’t have insurance and sometimes don’t have office experience. We are really looking for people that have the traits that can’t be taught:
- Innate desire to provide excellent customer service
- Highly engaged
In this role, you will be supporting an internal team by creating documents and proposals, generating reports, scheduling and event planning, and disseminating information to other departments and to clients. Previous experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook will be helpful.
This is a great entry-level opportunity that will offer you the opportunity to learn the industry from some of the best. You will be working in a friendly, team-oriented work environment with advancement opportunities.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|