Facilities Program ManagerGronen Properties, Dubuque, IA
Facilities Program Manager
Gronen Properties, LLC
Gronen Properties has an exciting opening for a driven facility professional seeking their next challenge. This position will expand the knowledge and career of the chosen candidate as Gronen Properties continues its growth of client-focused facility services.
This crucial role will act as a liaison bridging client needs with technical field logistics. Their efforts will deepen relationships with existing client base and continue the growth of Gronen Properties’ reputation and breadth of services throughout the region.
The Facilities Program Manager will leverage their technical knowledge to coordinate and support the maintenance team by monitoring and promoting effective & efficient operations and consistent delivery of facility services.
The Facilities Program Manager will aid property management staff with building strong, positive client relationships, through frequent tenant interaction, coordinating of services, and collection & analysis of strategic, operational data.
This dynamic position holds significant career growth potential as the selected candidate will develop and drive various facility management program components, including computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), emergency preparedness, operating procedures, maintenance standards, and staff training.
More About Gronen
Gronen, anchored in Dubuque, IA, has played a significant role in the revitalization of downtown Dubuque through its rehabilitation, construction, and property & facility management services. Established in 1999, Gronen has completed development projects totaling costs in excess of $100,000,000 and has grown to manage over 1 million square feet of mixed-use property in Dubuque’s urban core. These projects have brought new life into the urban areas they inhabit, creating long needed residential opportunities, historic store fronts filled with eating establishments, retail and office space, as well as providing space for non-profit organizations that serve the downtown community. All have been truly catalytic for Dubuque’s urban core.
- Assist, if not lead, implementation and roll-out of new CMMS
- Promote adoption and use of CMMS amongst staff and clients
- Leverage CMMS to coordinate operations and track performance
- Participate in contract development and service level agreements
- Monitor contract service level performance, including client chargebacks
- Conduct periodic site inspections to review maintenance effectiveness and service delivery
- Monitor, manage, and promote customer satisfaction
- Participate in negotiating purchasing agreements with local providers
- Monitor vendor performance and maintain strong, positive relationships
- Implement processes to ensure facility and tenant data stays up-to-date in CMMS
- Lead effort to define and implement operations and maintenance best practices; incorporate into CMMS
- Coordinate and track staff technical & safety training
- Implement and maintain emergency preparedness plans; coordinate training and drills
- Document, communicate, and train staff on facility services related processes
- Assist in soliciting and collecting quotes/proposals
- Assist with coordination of maintenance staff and service providers
- Provide scheduled maintenance forecast
- Implement and oversee parts inventory management
- Review and analyze operational data and provide recommendations to management for improving client satisfaction, service effectiveness, and efficient delivery
- Provide cost summary and analysis for each property (captured in CMMS)
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years facility management experience
- Bachelor degree in related field (e.g. engineering, construction, facility management), preferred
- Strong relationship and customer management skills
- In-depth use of computers, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- CMMS experience
- Facility related certification (e.g. FMP, ProFM, FMA, BOC), preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|