IT Quality AnalystsSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
**MUST BE HIGHLY PROFICIENT IN SQL**
Basic work skills:
- The ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- The ability to grasp new concepts, sometimes complicated ones, quickly.
- The ability to follow pre-defined workflows to complete tasks.
- The ability to multi-task and be working on multiple tasks during the day. (They may begin testing on one project, hit a roadblock, and need to move onto another project until the roadblock is removed.)
- The ability to read and comprehend test plans (word documents) and communicate with others to gain understanding when instructions aren’t clear.
- SQL Proficiency
- Ability to write queries
- Experience with software testing a plus
- Experience with ALM would be preferred
- C#, JAVA and .NET proficiency
Associates or Bachelors in MIS or Programming
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|